Can’t wait to build your own? Then look no further, below are Roadsters we have built and are selling. If you are interested, please call the shop at (937) 833-4422 and we will gladly assist you.
30 Tudor Sedan
This 1930 Unchopped Tudor Sedan is being sold by a longtime friend of Brookville Roadster due to health issues. This Tudor Sedan features the following:
- Full Fendered with 29 Fender Package
- 32 Grill Shell and Insert
- Dropped Head Light Bar
- Brookville Roadster Mild Steel Chassis
- SBC with Tri Power 700R4
- 4 Bar, 4″ I Beam, and 8″ Rear
- Disc Front and Drum Rear
- Wide Whites with 3 Bar Spinner Caps
- Auto Meter Gauges
- Tilt Column with Column Shift
- Redone Stock Seats
Asking Price of $29,900 or Best Offer. If you are interested please call Jerry at 937-901-1933.
This turnkey features:
- 57 Pontiac Engine with 400 Cubic Inch Output with Tripower
- 44 Style Dash, Column, and Wheel
- Turbo 350 with 10″ Converter
- Winter’s V8 Quick Change Rear End
- Custom Leather Interior
- Chrome Chassis Package
- 44 Wheels with Accessory Hub Cabs
- Firestone Tires
Asking Price is $75,000 If you are interested in this car please contact Dale at 734-516-6424. Please Note: The Aircleaner is not included.
1929 Roadster Pickup Cab
This Pickup Cab is ready for you to start on right away, we just need to ship it or have you pick it up! This cab includes a Stock Firewall, a Wood Front Floor, Stock Floor with Seat Frame and Interior Wood, 29 Style Doors, and the Dash Rail.
This gorgeous black 32 roadster is a show stopper, literally. It has won second place in its class at the 2007 GNRS in LA and has the trophy to prove it.
This Roadster Features
- All Real Steel Brookville Roadster Components including Frame, Chassis, and Body.
- A Small Block Chevy with 350 Turbo
- Dayton Wire Wheels
- Coker Tires
- 11 Gallon Gas Tank
- 2 inch Chopped Rods Tops
- Four inch Dropped Tube Axle Front End
- Nine Inch Ford Rear Axle with 3.50 gears.